Vincent F. “Mike” Igoe, Jr. is an AV Rated lawyer with 41 years experience. His practice has concentrated in Civil Litigation involving plaintiffs and defendants. Over 30 years of business and transactional experience representing automobile dealers both transactional and litigation, mediation and arbitration both in representing clients and as a mediator or arbiter.
Areas of Practice
○ Civil Litigation
○ Business Dealings
○ Automobile Dealership Transactions and Litigation
● 41 Years Litigation Experience preparing and conducting civil and criminal jury trials
● Assistant Attorney General State of Missouri (Danforth)
● Assistant Prosecuting Attorney Clay County, Missouri (nine years)
● Over 18 years experience in conducting in excess of 2,400 mediations. Numerous arbitrations.
● Taught Appellate Advocacy at UMKC Law School and Business Law at William Jewell College.
● Participated in numerous transactions involving the sale or acquisition of automobile dealership properties.
● William Jewell College, A.B. Biology/Chemistry, 1967
● University of Missouri Kansas City, J.D., 1972
(Special Editor UMKC Law Review)
● Missouri Bar, 1972
● United States District Court for the Western
● District of Missouri, 1972
● Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States, 1984
● The Missouri Bar
● (Board of Governors, 1996 to 2012)
● Board of Governors Chair Tort Reform
● Legislation Review Committee; Liaison Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee (Executive Committee)
● Executive Committee, Chair of Tort Reform Legislation Review Committee of the Missouri Bar Board of Governors; Liaison Alternate Dispute Resolution Committee.
● Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
● References Available Upon Request.
I have enjoyed my experiences in the practice of law. I enjoyed teaching at the law school and at William Jewell, loved my associations with my partners and other attorneys and particularly enjoy my role and function in conducting mediations.
I am an avid outdoorsman and enjoy hunting, fishing and taking my children and grandchildren on adventures. My wife and I love to travel and be involved in our neighborhood and in our church and community. We particularly cherish the opportunities of being with friends and family.